Bob Pannell – Bob Pannell Economic Consulting Ltd
Bob is an economist and respected analyst of housing and mortgage markets, with 30 years’ experience in financial services.
He is an experienced economist and researcher, with excellent analytical and report-writing skills.
Formerly chief economist at the Council of Mortgage Lenders, he is now an independent consultant. He is looking for challenges within the mortgages and wider financial services sector, where he can deliver high-quality and thoughtful analysis.
– He is deeply interested in the housing and mortgage markets, and wider UK economy
– He has considerable experience at combining data analysis and report-writing
– He likes to present complex issues in straightforward Plain English
– He takes a pride in everything I undertake
– He has over 25 years studying the links between the housing market, government policy-making and regulation