Fionnuala is a highly-respected industry figure and commentator on the economy and housing markets.
She serves as Non-Executive Director at Bath Investment & Building Society and her previous experience includes:
- Chief Economist at Countrywide and Residential Research Director at Hamptons
- Non-Executive Director at Hanley Economic Building Society
- UK Consumer Economist at The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc.
- Chief Economist of Nationwide Building Society.
- Head of Research and Statistics of European Mortgage Federation in Brussels
- Senior Economist at the Council for Mortgage Lenders and the FSA.
- Government Economist in the Financial Services Authority, Department for Business and Enterprise and the Office of Fair Trading.